Library Study Rooms
The Library has 6 study rooms available for group study; 2 large and 4 small.
- Large study rooms – Accommodates 2-6 people
- Equipped with a 46″ display monitor and a white board
- Small study rooms – Accommodates 1-2 people only
To reserve a study room call 515-278-3945
Reservations may be made up to 30 days in advance. To use a study room, check in at the reference desk. Reservations will be cancelled if a study room is not occupied within 10 minutes of the reserved time.
Please keep the following in mind when using a library study room:
- Study rooms may be used for up to 4 hours per person or group, per day.
- The library’s “Rules of Conduct” applies to all uses of the study rooms.
- Conduct and noise is expected to be kept to a level conducive for study by occupants in the adjacent study rooms.
- Privacy is not guaranteed. Study rooms are not sound proof and are semi-enclosed with glass.
Please read the Study Room Use policy prior to reserving a study room.